CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
Thank you for your interest in our workshops. We are aware that changes do take place in your lives, and we will work with you to find a different class or workshop in the event that you must cancel your registration.
Withdrawals and Transfers:
- If you must cancel, please notify us more than 7 days prior to the scheduled class or workshop.
- A $10 registration fee will be deducted, and the balance will be applied as credit toward another class or workshop.
- There will be no refunds provided if participant chooses to cancel less than seven (7) days prior to the class or workshop.
- In the event of unexpected personal circumstance we will work with you to apply your registration credit toward another class. If there is no other class available or of interest to you, we will refund your full registration amount less the $10 registration fee and any materials fees that the artists have extended.
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Studio 23 reserves the right to combine, cancel, or reschedule classes.
- Registration costs will be fully refunded for classes cancelled by Studio 23/The Arts Center.
Studio 23 is Covid-19 executive order 2020-60 compliant.
Per the executive order, masks and six feet social distancing are required at all times within our facility. Studio 23 follows a strict adherence to these rules and our instructors have the right to refuse services due to non-compliance. In the event you are refused service for noncomplience, your payment may be forfeit.