- Time: Tuesdays 6-9pm
- This is a 12-week class that runs February 4th – April 21st
- Instructor: Sean Gallagher
- Cost: $200 for Members|$230 for Non-Members
Intermediate Painting centers around further developing the painting techniques taught in Intro to Painting. Students will be taught the intermediate level techniques used to create multiple painting throughout the 12-week session. Sean will offer a different lesson in the beginning of each class session but, will also give you time to work on your own projects under his help and guidance.
A little about Sean: Having first served in the United States Air Force from 1988-1992, Sean Gallagher went on to receive his B.A. in ART & History Education from Saginaw Valley State University in 1997, and his M.A. in Humanities from Central Michigan University in 2003. He has worked as a high school art teacher in the Unionville- Sebewaing Area School District since 1998. On occasion, Sean has also served as an adjunct faculty member for SVSU. In addition to teaching, he spends his time as an art consultant, a freelance artist and occasionally as an architectural model maker and storyboard artist.
Comfortable using multiple mediums to fuel his imagination, Sean can best be described as a diverse artist. These mediums include, but are not limited to, clay, paint, pen and ink illustration, chalk, plus sand and snow sculptures.
Supplies Included: No
- Set of Acrylic Paint (Preferable the Golden brand)
- Set of Brushes
- Set of metal Palette Knives
- Matt Medium (Preferable Golden or Liquitex)
- Retarder (Preferably Golden or Liquitex)
- Three 8 x 10 Canvases
More Adult Classes
- 6:00 pmSip ‘N Swirl at Courtyard by Marriott