- Spring 6-week session!
- Time: Mondays 6-9pm
- Runs Apr 29 – June 3
- Instructor: Adam Wernecke
- Cost: $95 for Members|$110 for Non-Members
Intermediate Painting centers around further developing the painting techniques taught in Intro to Painting. Students will be taught the basic techniques used to create a landscape painting. This class will be taught at the speed of the student, so the size of the final painting could take the last nine weeks, or multiple paintings can be done. The first three weeks we will be completing three 8 inch by 10 inch paintings, these should be done at the end of each class. Students will also be taught the basics of abstracting images to create more dynamic paintings.
Supplies Included: No
- Set of Acrylic Paint (Preferable the Golden brand)
- Set of Brushes
- Set of metal Palette Knives
- Matt Medium (Preferable Golden or Liquitex)
- Retarder (Preferably Golden or Liquitex)
- Three 8 x 10 Canvases