Come play with clay! Kids learn how to use the pottery wheel. They also learn how to pinch, mold, sculpt, and coil clay into hand-built pieces. Once the pottery pieces are created and fired in the kiln, they choose from several bright glazes. Two Hours of clay instruction with an emphasis on individual creativity.
- Instructor: Angela Griebe
- 6-week class runs April 30 – June 4
- Time: Fridays 4:30-6:30pm full and 6:30-8:30
- Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Students
- Cost: $65 Members | $80 Non-Members, and an additional $30 Material Fee.
- Supplies Included: Yes
- REGISTRATION AND PREPAYMENT IS REQUIRED.
In-studio class is limited to 8 students to follow social distancing guidelines. Masks are required.
More Child Classes
- 11:00 amCraft Bar Open!