Come play with clay! Kids learn how to use the pottery wheel. They also learn how to pinch, mold, sculpt, and coil clay into hand-built pieces. Once the pottery pieces are created and fired in the kiln, they choose from several bright glazes. Two Hours of clay instruction with an emphasis on individual creativity.
- Instructor: Angela Griebe
- 12-week class runs February 7th – April 24th
- Time: Fridays 4:30-6:30pm
- Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Students
- Cost: $ 130Members | 160 Non-Members, and an additional $30 Material Fee.
- Supplies Included: Yes
- REGISTRATION AND PREPAYMENT IS REQUIRED.