Studio 23/The Arts Center:
- Is devoted to inspiring the community through visual arts and education.
- Strives to provide a wide variety of visual art education.
- Is a supportive arts community committed to artistic integrity and inclusion.
- Is dedicated to providing opportunities for people to make personal connections through the visual arts
- Believes in nurturing curiosity by inspiring creativity through the visual arts.
- Fosters a collaborative environment to support initiatives in the GLBR.
- Is committed to providing a welcoming arts center for all.
Studio 23/The Arts Center (Studio 23) is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit serving the Great Lakes Bay Region. We have an annual budget of $540,000 and raise those funds through events, grants, programs, memberships and donations. Our annual fundraisers are the Chalk Walk Art Festival and the Black & White Affair. We receive funding from the Bay Area Community Foundation, Michigan Council for Arts & Cultural Affairs (MCACA), local community organizations and individual donors.
To see our financials please click the link below:
- Be the leading visual arts organization in the region
- Support a strong local artist community
- Be financially sustainable
- Provide the opportunity to buy quality art
- Teach students of all ages a variety of visual arts