April 19, 2019 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Come play with clay! Kids learn how to use the pottery wheel. They also learn how to pinch, mold, sculpt,
and coil clay into hand-built pieces. Once the pottery pieces are created and fired in the kiln, they choose from several bright glazes. Two Hours of clay instruction with an emphasis on individual creativity.
Spring Session! Class Starts April 19th and runs 6 weeks
- Instructor: Angela Griebe
- Time: Fridays 4:30-6:30pm
- Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Students
- Cost: $ 65 Members | $80 Non-Members, and an additional $25 Material Fee.
- Supplies Included: Yes
- REGISTRATION AND PREPAYMENT IS REQUIRED.