Studio 23 Family,
We are so excited to open our doors to you again.
Throughout the stay-at-home order we have continued to provide content through social media and our website. That is here to stay: We will continue to offer virtual classes, free art projects, artist demos, and tours of artists’ homes and studios. Staying connected to you was so much fun, and we loved seeing your posts of your own creations. Thank you for supporting us through this time.
On Monday the governor announced that children’s day camps and museums can reopen to the public, but with guidelines.
We will open our gallery doors on Tuesday, June 16, at 11am.
Your safety is our priority, so we have some new procedures in place:
– You must wear a mask. If you don’t have one, we will have masks available for $1.
– Please keep social distance from others, remaining six feet apart.
– Our galleries will admit up to ten people at a time.
– Our classrooms will also have limited capacity, based upon space.
– Restrooms will not be available to the public.
– We ask that you do not enter the galleries or classrooms if you are feeling unwell.
– All individuals must enter through our main entrance on Water Street.
– We will have limited hours: 11am-5 pm, Tuesday through Saturday.
Our staff will be cleaning, organizing, and getting ready to welcome you back. Please be patient as we begin to schedule classes at the studio. Also note that all of our virtual classes are still happening! You can still make art with us in the comfort of your home.
Thank you for understanding the changes we have made. We can’t wait to see you in our space, creating and admiring local art!
Support Studio 23 when shopping on Amazon. It is so easy, just start at smile.amazon.com and choose Studio 23 as your nonprofit.