Membership support gives us the opportunity to host programs, exhibitions, and community events. We rely on our members to continue our mission of supporting the Great Lakes Bay Region by providing a vibrant arts center dedicated to making the visual arts relevant and accessible to all.
To support the continuing growth of the arts in our community, we have expanded our programs, classes, exhibits, and events. Listed below are our membership levels with all the exciting details. Our annual membership rates are now aligned with other arts organizations in our region.
Your support means that:
- more elementary students will have fine art instruction in their classrooms,
- we will host artists from the state of Michigan and beyond,
- we will collaborate with more regional organizations, and
- we can create more public art.
BECOME A STUDIO 23/THE ARTS CENTER MEMBER
- Ask us about giving a Studio 23/The Arts Center membership as a yearly gift
- Benefits include: Discounts on classes, workshops, exhibit art, and “Off the Wall” gallery boutique. Newsletter and announcements including invitations to gallery exhibitions, special events, artist talks, and upcoming classes and workshops.
*Special recognition for the pillar membership level includes name on digital donor wall in Studio 23’s gallery.